Friday, January 7, 2011

Reaching Healthy Goals Together


The start of a new year always brings new goals and resolutions. It is a time to take a deep breath and really focus on what we want to achieve in the next 365 days. I think everyone, whether they want to admit it or not, feels renewed after making their resolutions. My goal this year is strive toward being in the best shape of my life. My goal is two-fold. I had a baby this past February, so I want to get beach-ready and I need to be able to run around and chase my daughter.

Our intention at Velvet Lime Designs is to encourage and uplift through our art and in words. I feel that everyone feels better after they have started taking steps towards their goals. That is why I will be posting tips and encouragement throughout my journey this year. We all know that we can accomplish so much more with the help of others. I would love to know what you are doing to meet your resolutions and together we will accomplish those goals!
My first tip is one of the easiest... Add lemon to your water. We all know that water is a must in staying healthy... think about our bodies as a fish tank... water helps filter our systems. Lemons add an extra detox element and help our bodies in becoming more alkaline.

*Rebecca*